How not to get a Kindle DX

Apparently I'm out of luck. Last Nov 8th I ordered a Kindle DX from one Amazon's associate. It was shipped Nov 10th and that's all I know since. As the estimated delivery date passed a few days ago I contacted customer service and I was asked to wait a few more days and then to claim for a refund.

As this is my second unsuccessful attempt of buying a Kindle DX, though I have not yet got the refund of my first attempt (still sitting there on my PayPal account) I reckon there is not going to be a third attempt. Whether there is some black magic involved or not I do not know. When I tasked myself with buying a Kindle DX I was not aware it would be so difficult.

Last time I could blame eBay seller, but this time I was buying from an Amazon associate (Warehouse Deals). I'm not buying a DR1000S as battery issues render it almost useless. Something that for a device costing double than a Kindle DX I cannot accept. So maybe I'll wait to see what Plastic Logic delivers in January 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VFD control with Arduino using RS485 link

How to get sinusoidal s-curve for a stepper motor

Stepper motor step signal timing calculation