Three cool tools from Google


Like many of you I do have a hard time trying to keep up with all the new services offered by Google. I've been testing a few of them recently and I've found them quite useful:
  • Google Analytics is yet another service that will inform you about who, when and where you're site is getting visits from.
  • Google Sites enables you to create a website just yourself of with a few collaborators of your choice. No HTML knowledge seems needed. Up to 100MB of free storage is provided too.
  • Google Trends allows you to know whether a certain search term is becoming more or less popular lately by know how many searches are using it over time.
None of these services is really new but now that I've come to use them I can recommend them. Given they are all free services I cannot complain about the price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VFD control with Arduino using RS485 link

How to get sinusoidal s-curve for a stepper motor

Stepper motor step signal timing calculation